From LOS Warmachine University
| Payday - Affected models gain boosted melee attack rolls and Overtake. Payday lasts for one turn. (Overtake - When a model with Overtake destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, after the attack is resolved it can immediately advance up to 1".)
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Payday (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Swift Hunter and/or Overtake (Edit)
- The free move must be resolved before other abilities that involve attacks (such as Quick Work or Berserk). Refer Step 12 vs 14 in Appendix A.
- This ability does not trigger off special attacks, only basic ones.
- An important difference:
- Swift Hunter can be triggered by any attack, including out-of-activation attacks.
- Overtake only works on attacks during your Combat Action. Even stuff like Impact Attacks won't trigger it.
- If you make a free strike during your Combat Action (for instance the enemy used a special rule to move during your Combat Action) you can trigger Overtake on that free strike. It still counts as being during your Combat Action. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Payday"
This category contains only the following page.