From LOS Warmachine University
Rules Clarification : Open Fist (aka, Power Attack Throw) (Edit)
- Throw - General ( Edit )
- See also the Throw article for a recap of the core Throw rules.
- Because you move the target model between the attack roll and the damage roll, you can get different buffs applied to the two rolls. For instance, if you throw the target in or out of a Flanking model's melee range.
- Throw - Power Attack
- When you make a Throw Power Attack, no other abilities of the Fist weapon (such as Chain Strike) are applied unless they specifically mention Throws.
- If you do a Power Attack Throw and you choose to throw the target directly away, no deviation is rolled to determine the final position of the model. (Locked thread)
- A model that cannot be targeted by melee attacks (such as Una2's feat) cannot have models thrown at them, either. (Infernal Ruling)
- Unresolved: Since throwing Model [A] at Model [B] involves making a melee attack vs Model [B] which is out of your melee range, it technically breaks a whole bunch of core rules. (Infernal Checking)
Pages in category "Open Fist"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total.