From LOS Warmachine University
Rules Clarification : Chain Strike and/or Lunge (Edit)
- The extra melee range kicks in the instant you start your activation, and if that makes you engage an enemy then it means you can't aim.
- The extra range does apply during Frenzies (because that is defined as an activation)
- The extra range doesn't apply during free strikes or when your opponent takes control of your model.
- It doesn't increase the range of Power Attacks, because you do not apply weapon special rules to Power Attacks (unless they specifically reference Power Attacks, like Hard Head does). (Locked Thread)
- If you're affected by another range-altering rule (such as Jakes2's feat) then that won't override Chain Strike. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Lunge"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.