From LOS Warmachine University
| Huge Based - Coming on a huge base triggers a bunch of rules scattered throughout the rulebook: (Edit)
- Fields of Fire (pg 39) - The front arc is divided into Left and Right. Weapons in the left can only target models on the left and vice versa.
- Slam distance (pg 46) - If you Power Attack Slam something non-huge based, it's slammed an extra 2".
- Doesn't apply to non-Power Attack Slams, such as the Hurricane's Thunder Charge ability.
- Concealment & Cover (pg 50) - This model never gains the DEF bonus from concealment or cover. It can get other effects (such as Prowl) though.
- In Melee
- (p 51) - This model never gains the target-in-melee DEF bonus.
- (p 52) - If a ranged/magic attack misses, it is not rerolled against another model in the same melee, it just misses completely.
- (p 65) - CRA can target this model even when it's in melee.
- Clouds (p 60) - Clouds never block LOS to this model.
- Elevation (p 78) - This model never gains the elevation DEF bonus.
- Forests (p 79) - Forests never block LOS to this model.
| Edit description
Rules Clarification: Huge Bases
- Huge Base (Edit)
- Coming on a huge base triggers a bunch of rules scattered throughout the rulebook. Click here for a summary of them.
- You can draw LOS from your Left arc to a target in your Right arc (and vice versa). See also this diagram
- Huge-based models get bonus distance on Power Attack Slams. But this bonus doesn't apply to slams caused by other means, such as Critical Smite or the Hurricane's Thunder Charge ability.
Pages in category "Huge Based"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.