From LOS Warmachine University
- Main article: LPG - Colossals & Gargantuans
| Gargantuan - Gargantuans are mega-warbeasts, even bigger and stompier. They use nearly all the same rules as normal warbeasts but with a few exceptions and additions, which you can read by clicking here.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Gargantuan (Edit)
- 2017 bug: Gargantuan's have their animus labelled as "spells". Despite this, it's an animus and as such the warlock can cast it. This is a known bug. (Staff Comment)
- 2020 bug: The animus doesn't show up at all. You'll have to go to the official card database instead.
- Refer to the Gargantuan article for a recap of their rules.
- Huge Base (Edit)
- Coming on a huge base triggers a bunch of rules scattered throughout the rulebook. Click here for a summary of them.
- You can draw LOS from your Left arc to a target in your Right arc (and vice versa). See also this diagram
- Huge-based models get bonus distance on Power Attack Slams. But this bonus doesn't apply to slams caused by other means, such as Critical Smite or the Hurricane's Thunder Charge ability.
Pages in category "Gargantuan"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.