From LOS Warmachine University
Rules Clarification : Dig In and/or Foxhole Buddy (Edit)
- Unlike nearly every ability in the game, Dig In doesn't have a "expires after one turn/round" clause.
- Thus you could spend your action on turn 1 to Dig In and (assuming you don't move or get engaged) stay Dug In on turn 2 and use your action to make ranged attacks.
- Being pushed counts as moving. (Locked thread)
- If a model with Dig In is added to play or returned to play, it does not count as "starting the game". It can't be put into play already Dug In. (Infernal Ruling)
- You can use Dig In while you're in someone's back arc. You are engaging, but not engaged.
Pages in category "Foxhole Buddy"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.