From LOS Warmachine University
| Draconic Consort - 1) This model is not a warlock but has the following warlock special rules: Battlegroup Commander, Control Range, Forcing, Fury Manipulation, Healing, Spellcaster, and Transferring damage. 2) This model can have only non-character Faction lesser warbeasts in its battlegroup, and must have at least one warbeast in its battlegroup at the start of the game.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Lesser Warlock and/or Draconic Consort (Edit)
- This model has a completely separate battlegroup to your main warlock.
- Your main warlock cannot force warbeasts under this model's control (and vice versa).
- Any spells/effects that apply to your main warlock's battlegroup (such as Warpath) do not apply to warbeasts under this model's control (and vice versa).
- This model is a solo, and is not a warlock
- It is affected by stuff which specifies "non-warlock models" (such as Seduction).
- It is not affected by stuff which specifies "warlock" (such as Black Arts).
- When this solo dies, any warbeasts they are controlling go wild exactly as if it was a warlock. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Draconic Consort"
This category contains only the following page.