From LOS Warmachine University
- Main article: Battle Engine
Rules Clarification : Battle Engine (Edit)
- The main differences between battle engines and the other huge bases are:
- They can be placed, and they can move outside their Normal Movement (such as Dodge).
- They can benefit from Advance Deployment, Incorporeal, and Stealth.
- They can't make ranged attacks while in melee.
At least not by default; but many battle engines have Gun Platform, Dual Attack, or similar.
- Unlike Colossals and Gargantuans, your opponent can take control of your battle engine. There are very few such abilities that work on this model type, though.
- Being a huge-based model, a Battle Engine can never gain the DEF bonus from concealment ... but it can still have concealment and thereby trigger Prowl.
- Huge Base (Edit)
- Coming on a huge base triggers a bunch of rules scattered throughout the rulebook. Click here for a summary of them.
- You can draw LOS from your Left arc to a target in your Right arc (and vice versa). See also this diagram
- Huge-based models get bonus distance on Power Attack Slams. But this bonus doesn't apply to slams caused by other means, such as Critical Smite or the Hurricane's Thunder Charge ability.
Pages in category "Battle Engine"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.