From LOS Warmachine University
|The spellcaster and friendly Faction warrior models/units beginning their activation in its control range gain +2" movement when advancing as part of their Normal Movement and Flight during their activations. Aerogenesis lasts for one turn.
||Edit this spell template
Rules Clarification : Aerogenesis (Edit)
- "Normal Movement" includes charges/slams/etc as well as "normal" advances.
- It doesn't include 'bonus' moves such as Sprint, Reposition, Admonition, etc.
Rules Clarification: : Flight (Edit)
(Click Expand to read)
- Flight doesn't ignore:
- Impassable terrain.
- Most hazards. The exception is they do ignore Acid Bath and Burning Earth as long as they don't land in them.
- Templates that stay in play and do damage to models moving through them (such as a Scather).
- Free strikes.
- Trampling with a flying model (Edit)
- Flight allows you to trample "over" medium- and larger-bases.
- Although you trample "over" them, you don't get to make a trample attack vs them and you don't ignore their free strikes. Refer the core rulebook.
- Unless, of course, you have an exception like Blade Rush.
- Flight on a Cavalry model (Edit)
- Although flyers can move over obstacles/models, and horses can pause to do impacts while charging, flying horses cannot make impact attacks while overlapping models/obstacles. You need to pause in a legal position.
- Charging through models (Edit)
- You can't charge all the way through your charge target, with the intention to turn around and face them once you're on the other side.
- Because you aren't able to satisfy the "must keep the charge target in melee range" clause at the point after you are through the model but before you turn to directly face. At that point the target is behind you, not in your front arc, and thus not in your melee range.
- Your melee range only extends to your front arc. Refer to the latest errata.
- You can still "skim" through the edge of their base, if you're careful and smart with your positioning.
Pages in category "Aerogenesis"
This category contains only the following page.