|We have 1297 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Captain Crawtooth|
- Captain Crawtooth is my friend.
He could be your friend, too,
if only you would understand
that Gatormen have feelings, too.
Captain Crawtooth: He has feelings, too!
(More like hunger pangs and a taste for human flesh!)
- Riot Quest - Although this model has rules which allow it to be played in Warmachine and Hordes, it was primarily designed for the Riot Quest game. RQ is set in an alternate and/or future timeline where the Infernals won the war. Some of the RQ models have a deliberately goofy aesthetic.
- Mercenary - Will work for Cryx.
- Minion - Will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, and Trollbloods.
- No Sleeping on the Job [Gatorman] - This model and Gatorman models in its command range cannot become knocked down.
- Snacking - When this model boxes a living model with a melee attack, it can choose to RFP the boxed model. When it does, this model can remove d3 damage points.
- Thrown Hook - 6" range, POW 12 ranged attack
- Chain Weapon
- Drag - When this weapon damages an enemy model with an equal or smaller base, immediately after the attack is resolved the damaged model can be pushed directly toward this model until it contacts a model, an obstacle, or an obstruction. After the damaged model is moved, this model can make one basic melee attack against the damaged model. After resolving this melee attack, this model can make additional melee attacks during its combat action.
- Thrown - Apply any modifiers to this model's STR to the POW of this weapon.
- Hook Strike - 1" reach, POW 4, P+S 12 melee attack
- Bite - 0.5" reach, POW 5, P+S 13 melee attack
- Other Factions
Thoughts on Captain Crawtooth
New model - This article is a Work In Progress
Please don't delete this warning unless you (1) have played several games with the final rules (games with CID rules don't count) and (2) you've reviewed this article and it mostly(★) matches your experiences.
(★) Bearing in mind that other editors may make suggestions you don't think are the "best" but that doesn't make them "wrong". Don't delete stuff just because you disagree with it, please.
Captain Crawtooth in a nutshell
Crawtooth does two things: He drags in some enemy models with his extremely short ranged hook and also makes Gatormen resistant to knock down. You will probably see this guy in Blindwater Congregation to make Gatormen Posse very resilient.
Combos & Synergies
- Anything Gatorman. Tough Gatormen in particular, so Gatorman Posse become very hard to take down. If run by Maelok the whole package becomes really, really bricky.
- Any Gatorman Warlock likes being made immune to knock down, since that is usually how assassinations are set up.
- In the Talion Charter he gains Sac Pawn and should have many sacrificial dudes around to make use of it. This way you might actually be able to get him far enough up the board to make use of his Drag.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Does nothing for Pirates or Mercs in general (bar Wrongeye and Snapjaw).
- His hook range is extremely short.
- Pirates have ample access to drags already.
Tricks & Tips
- Do yourself a favour and don't think of him as a merc or privateer model. He's golden in the Blindwater Congregation but does next to nothing for Talion.
- Spoiled in the "October releases" list (2019.07)
Other Theme Forces
Circle Orboros (Edit)
- Secret Masters. This theme doesn't have a limit on how many Minion solos you can take. Also, you can spend Requistion Points on Minion solos.
- The Bones of Orboros
- The Devourer's Host
- The Wild Hunt
Legion of Everblight (Edit)
- Ravens of War
- Children of the Dragon
- Oracles of Annihilation. In this theme (1) There is no limit on the number of Minion solos you can take, (2) Minions become Blighted models, and (3) enemy models that end their activation within 2" of a Blighted model in this theme suffer continuous corrosion.
- Primal Terrors
- Disciples of Agony. There is no limit to the number of Minion solos you can take in this theme.
- The Exalted
- Masters of War
- Winds of Death
Other Faction models
|Minion Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Warlock attachments||Targ - Gatorman Soul Slave|
|Solos||Farrow||Agata, Queen of Carnage - Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
Alten Ashley - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Dhunian Archon Efaarit Scout - Eilish Garrity, the Occultist - Feralgeist - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Gudrun the Wanderer - Hermit of Henge Hold - Hutchuck, Ogrun Bounty Hunter - J.A.I.M.s - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Ledfoot & Tredz - Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor - Ogrun Bokur - Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger - Primal Archon - Pyg Tank - Saxon Orrik - Scythe - Swamp Gobber Chef - Swamp Gobber River Raiders - Thamarite Advocate - Thrullg - Totem Hunter - Underchief Mire - Viktor Pendrake - Void Archon - Weird Wendell
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Minion - Theme Forces|
|Minion Faction Themes (Edit)||The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance - Will Work for Food|
|Unlimited Minions themes(Edit)||Disciples of Agony (Skorne) - Oracles of Annihilation (Legion) - Secret Masters (Circle)|
|This index was last updated: 2020.01|
|Ranged Attack Damage (Drag and Catch only)