Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw
|We have 1219 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Locke (1 year review)||Suppresor (one year review)||Exemplar Bastion Seneschal (one year review)||Exemplar Errants (One one year review)|
| Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw |
Once an unparalleled bandit concerned only with the acquisition of personal wealth, Braylen Wanderheart is now a robber with a different agenda. It is for the common cause that she and her trollkin bandits now travel the forests of western Immoren, plundering military convoys and outposts amid the crackle of pistol fire. From these targets they secure much-needed weapons and supplies for the fighting forces of the United Kriels. Indeed, embattled kriels across the wilds owe their lives to the efforts of Wanderheart and her cohort.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw
- 3 Other
Special Order Model
International distributors can still access the entire catalog of models.
|Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw|
- Gunfighter - This model can use its ranged weapon(s) even while in melee, but with limitations. Click the link for the full rule.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Backstab - This model gains an additional die to hit and damage rolls when it attacks from the target's back arc.
- Leadership [Trollkin Highwaymen] - Friendly Trollkin Highwaymen models in this model's command range gain Backstab. (As above)
- Prowl - While this model has concealment, it gains stealth.
- Run & Gun - If this model destroys an enemy with a ranged attack during its activation, at the end of its activation it can make a full advance.
- Heavy Pistol (x2) - 8" range, POW 12 guns.
- Luck - Missed attack rolls with this weapon may be rerolled once.
- Kriel Company. In this theme Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw gets to ignore friendly warrior models for LOS purposes.
Thoughts on Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw
Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw in a nutshell
Braylen Wanderheart is a highly accurate solo gunslinger who also buffs Trollkin Highwaymen. Surprisingly accurate (Lucky really helps), Braylen is great when threatening to get into back arcs.
Combos & Synergies
- Trollkin Highwaymen - yes, she buffs them.
- Hunters Grim because she loves Snipe as a feat as much as the next shooter.
- Anyone who can get either her or the Highwaymen Parry or otherwise walk them out of combat. (Grissel Bloodsong, Fell Caller's Hoof It, for example.)
Drawbacks & Downsides
- She’s a special order model.
- Short range for a shooter
- Backstrikes aren't easy to get
- Little ability to crack armour.
- With no backup melee weapon, she is 100% useless if she gets stuck in melee with something that has Countermeasures or Passage.
Tricks & Tips
- Look for opportunities to outflank the enemy.
Released in Hordes: Exigence (2014)
Other Trollblood models
Missing the Attack Roll
Gunfighter + an AOE weapon
Gunfighter + a spray weapon
Units of Gunfighters