From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Berserk)
| Berserk - When this model destroys one or more models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it must make one additional melee attack against another model in its melee range.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Berserk (Edit)
- Berserk attacks will generate even more Berserk attacks. You keep going until you miss, something survives, or you run out of targets.
- Berserk grants an additional attack which by definition can only occur during your Combat Action. Therefore Berserk doesn't work on free strikes, impact attacks, etc.
- If Berserk triggers at the same time as another "attack generating" ability (such as Black Spot), Berserk means you must make an attack. (Infernal Ruling)
- In other words you can't say "I trigger both Berserk and Black Spot, I choose Black Spot, Black Spot is optional, so I'm not making any more attacks".
- If your other generated-attack is a ranged attack (such as Quick Work or Kill Shot) then you can't use it. Not unless everything in melee range is dead, at which point you can't resolve Berserk. (Infernal Ruling)
- "Immediately" means you can't save it until later in your activation. Berserk must be resolved at step 14 of the attack sequence (refer Apdx A).
- You cannot use "Any Time" abilities while resolving the original attack, the Berserk attack, or between the attacks. Refer Apdx A.
- Berserk doesn't trigger during a frenzy. (Infernal Ruling)
- Berserk will not trigger if the target uses an ability to move the damage to another model (such as a warlock transfer).
- But it will trigger if they use an ability to move the attack to a different model (such as Grim Salvation).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Berserk"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.