From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Berserk)
| Berserk - When this model destroys one or more models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it must make one additional melee attack against another model in its melee range.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Berserk (Edit)
- Berserk grants an additional attack which by definition can only occur during your Combat Action. Therefore Berserk doesn't work on free strikes, impact attacks, etc.
- If Berserk triggers at the same time as another "attack generating" ability (such as Black Spot), Berserk means you must make an attack. But it can be either a Berserk attack or the other one. (Infernal Ruling)
In other words you can't say "I trigger both Berserk and Black Spot, I choose Black Spot, Black Spot is optional, so I'm not making any more attacks".
- "Immediately" means you can't save it until later in your activation. Berserk must be resolved at step 14 of the attack sequence (refer Apdx A).
- You cannot use "Any Time" abilities while resolving the original attack, the Berserk attack, or between the attacks. Refer Apdx A.
- Berserk doesn't trigger during a frenzy. (Infernal Ruling)
- Berserk will not trigger if the target uses an ability to move the damage to another model (such as a warlock transfer).
- But it will trigger if they use an ability to move the attack to a different model (such as Grim Salvation).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Berserk"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.